For all Appointments & Enquiries, please call 082 586 9588 or complete an appointment request form here.
173 Rivonia Rd Sandton
Tel: (011) 883 3882
Fax: (011) 883 3657
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm (thereafter by appointment only)
- Saturday: 8:30am – 12:30pm (thereafter by appointment only)
- Sundays and Public Holidays by appointment only.
Please ensure you advise our receptionist if you prefer a particular doctor. If you feel your consultation will take longer than a standard appointment (e.g. medical, excisions, Pap smear), please advise receptionist so that allowances can be made to ensure the doctor is on time. This practice will see walk-in patients as well but waiting time may be prolonged.
Urgent or emergency cases will be seen immediately.
House Calls – After Hours Arrangements
- Are you tired of waiting 2-6 hours in a hospital or urgent care waiting room, to be seen by for only 5 minutes?
- Are you too sick to drive to the doctor’s office?
- Are you tired of sitting in a waiting room with other sick people?
- Are you tired of “fighting” traffic to get to the doctor’s office?
If the necessity arises to see a doctor outside our normal hours, please call 082 586 9588. Visits by our doctors to your home or a hospital or nursing home can sometimes be arranged for our regular patients. Please ask your doctor or discuss particular situations with our reception staff.
If you require urgent medical treatment outside our operating hours, contact 082 586 9588. Should a doctor not be available for any emergencies please contact the nearest hospital and/or Ambulance service.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, please notify the receptionist as soon as possible so that we can allocate the appointment time to another patient.
Appointments – Online
To request an appointment, click here to fill in the Appointment Request Form.